Apesbrain wrote:
> Thanks for this!  I still got the error in IE but as you suggested was
> able to access and save settings via my SBRadio display.

Glad to help, apologies for not noticing this thread earlier.

Remember that Silverlight is a Microsoft product, that means that you
should close all browsers, un-install Silverlight using the Control
Panel, re-boot the computer, install Silverlight and then maybe it will
work. I have been able to get it to work on IE and Chrome but not on
Firefox.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.