Archimago wrote:
> But I'm just not going to spend money shipping it to Canada if there's
> no evidence at this point that it does anything better than what I've
> accomplished for cheaper.

Fair enough.  You put a ton of time into your testing.

These various "noise concerns" surrounding computer audio are being
addressed.  There will be overkill and crazy prices, etc.  There will be
products which don't do much.  The competition is becoming serious.
It's not a question any longer whether computers and hi-end audio mix.
The folks who innovate the best are going to earn sales.

Cary Audio 306 SACD Pro | Cary Audio SLP-05 | Cary Audio SA-200.2 |
Focal Diablo Utopia III
__Acoustic treatment: DIY Cylinder Bass traps | "Rule of Thirds" for
speaker & sweet spot position
__Speaker Cables: Analysis Plus Big Silver Oval | Shunyata Venom series
power cords and power conditioning