jkeny wrote:
> Sure, it's simple, Mnyb :) This is the type of statement that reveals
> just how far you guys are from actually understanding measurements -
> it's very representative of Archi's fan base - people playing at science
> & engineering, not really knowing what they are doing but acting as if
> they do
>
> Because I called bullshit on Archi's suggestion of measuring the 8KHz
> noise of the Regen as some form of evaluation of the efficacy of the
> device.
>

> Arny butted into my posts to Archi - take it up with him - I haven't
> answered most of his posts

Ahem. Realize that Swenson spends a lot of time on the 8kHz noise. I'm
not bringing it up for no reason. Not only is it there but it can be
audible at times as I demonstrated.

If the "evaluation of the efficacy of the device" is not to be the noise
suppression centered at 8kHz, that's fine. Obviously then the optical
USB would be the better solution in my case where that noise was a
problem.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.