jh901 wrote:
> Let's be fair though.  The ridicule may be more subtle from the
> uber-objective members, but it's there in any number of posts.  I've
> been insulted to one degree or another in a decent number of posts.  The
> underlying theme is pretty clear even if rarely flat out stated.

But you know jh901, even the most uber-objectivist here I think will
take time to explain themselves and spend a few paragraphs on what
they're thinking if asked... Or maybe provide a link to some
information.

Not this hit-and-run style of question, bait, argument over semantics
and slippery avoidance of straightforward questions. It's really
something!

Oh well... Over and out...

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.