jkeny wrote:
> You can ignore/disregard whatever you choose, I've no problem with your
> personal choices. But it's a fact that a widespread number of positive
> impressions exist & some people value knowing this fact.

It might indeed be a fact. I haven't checked, but I give you the benefit
of a doubt. It's still merely a curiosum, though. What matters is if
this gadget actually makes an audible difference in the real world. It
might, but simply believing it doesn't make it so. Repeating this belief
in several posts will also not make it true.

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 (rewv5) *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.