jkeny wrote:
> The differences between me & Arny are manyfold but one big difference
> is, I have products that people can judge my words by - tangible pieces
> of equipment that people can make up their own minds over, in their own
> homes, without pressure & judge whether I'm a charlatan or I deliver
> what I say.

This is yet another false claim.

I am a self-employed engineer/craftsman who over the years has sold
about two thousand pieces of complex electronic equipment that I
personally specified, designed, built, sold and serviced. Their average
invoice was probably about $2,000 each, but ranged up to twice that and
has often included over a half dozen similar devices in one sale.

If you want to hear more false claims about me, ask jkeny!