Julf wrote:
> Just like you seem to prefer to ignore questions that point out the
> flaws in your arguments.
>
> Whereas you actually seem to be on a mission, promoting a specific
> belief system that serves your commercial interests.
>
> Which is worse - a troublemaker or a charlatan?
>
> It is funny how there seems to be a couple of "true believers" who
> attack any attempt at rational, fact-based discussion. They really do
> try to shut any dissenting voices down in whatever way they can.

The differences between me & Arny are manyfold but one big difference
is, I have products that people can judge my words by - tangible pieces
of equipment that people can make up their own minds over, in their own
homes, without pressure & judge whether I'm a charlatan or I deliver
what I say.

That beats all the words spouted on audio forums.