jkeny wrote:
> The question has no meaning

I think we disagree on that one.

> would addressing it change the fact that home administered blind tests
> are worthless - something you agree with, btw?

And you accuse others of deflecting inconvenient questions?

It does show that you try to discredit blind tests based on criteria
that you would never apply to sighted tests. According to you, blind
tests are worthless, but sighted tests without any controls are totally
OK.

In many ways, your argumentation reminds me of creationists, who very
selectively apply the few scientific words they have learned in an
attempt to mislead an uneducated lay audience. Too bad some of us
actually understand the science.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953