SBGK wrote:
> See, you've quoted it out of context, well done. Which no tactic is that
> from the troll manual ?

That's  called a deflection.

You've already ripped a few people new terminations for their digestive
systems for not having a SB, and now you've done a similar job on
everybody else who does.

You may fool a few people with posts that try to have it both ways, but
at least a few of us have memories... ;-)

BTW the reason why I don't have a SB is because I have a cable box
(Arris DVR) that does the same thing and more, and on top of it I have
an AVR that does some of the same things, and a BD player that also does
similar things.

I checked the TOS for this forum and there is no formal requirement to
own a SB. It's clear that I do have an interest and involvement in the
topic.

Interestingly enough, that may not be clear from your posts that run
heavy into personal attacks and whining.