Julf wrote:
> Careful! Before you know it, SBGK will threaten not to post anything
> more unless the sceptics are removed from the forum. No, wait...

Yes good point.

*-SBGK: No not disappear here like you have so many times before when
challenged. If you are willing to accuse me of somehow poisoning the
thoughts of other; "duping" them as you say. Then stand your ground and
reason with me. I'm sure there are many subjectivists reading and I'm
sure they would appreciate hearing what you have to say.-*

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.