arnyk wrote:
> You've done it for me many times, just lately with that post of yours
> that I replied to.
>
> That's the clear meaning of the following false claim:
>
> "It's just banter between two esteemed individuals arguing about
> something that can never be proved on an online forum."
>
> The claim that the discussion is "about something that can never be
> proved on an online forum." is just a restatement of the idea that all
> truth is relative and nothing can be proven.
>
> For example there is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence that
> golden ear magical audio claims are based on casual audiophile
> evaluations that are egregiously flawed. Call that proof.
>
> There's a reason why you don't say much of substance, instead reply with
> personal attacks and glib posts like this one - like jkeny you can't
> provide a well-written, well-reasoned counter argument.

Quote Originally Posted by arnyk  View Post
This is one of the big golden ear lies - that all truth is relative and
nothing can be proven.

Very good, pity you made up that meaning out of my sentence.

I said "arguing about something that can't be proved on an online
forum".

Hope it's not a sign of dementia. Keep well.

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/