jkeny wrote:
> And Julf is still doing well on the troll table - unless Arny turns up
> soon, I can see Julf's name being engraved on the Troll Trophy.

It would appear to be the prerequisite radical subjectivist personal
attack.

I can sit here all day, and have sat here all day asking jkeny relevant
logical questions, that if he answered honestly or even just relevantly,
he'd be conceding his irrational position in this discussion.

He's finally wised up enough to realize that, so as part of his habitual
practice of his denial of reality, he refuses to answer the questions
and instead just calls me childish names.

The more things change, the more things they stay the same!

Jkeny lives in a logic-tight box. Just like John Atkinson, Robert
Harley, Michael Lavorgna, you name them.

Next!