Mnyb wrote:

> Ok .
>
> So some minimum phase filters have the frequency response slope before
> 20k not good if it start way before 20k.
>
> My concern is thatÂ’s all there is to it , it's gets slightly softer and
> whiz bang it's the next big thing for audiophiles ?

Yes. IMO, it looks like this is exactly all it has ever been! We'll see
if Meridian and MQA is the next great thing in this chapter when we get
to see the kind of upsampling and filter settings they're promoting...
Perhaps that will be the pinnacle since Meridian was one of the first to
promote minimum phase and got the press going "ohhh... ahhh..."

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.