arnyk wrote:
> Letsee, the files would be identical but the sound would be different?
I don't stick a USB stick in my ear: there is a set of systems to
convert the files to sound. Just as the 8kHz USB packet noise Archimago
-measured- shouldn't be in his system, it is. If (hypothetical! - I've
never heard or measured it) decoding the FLAC adds noise to any of the
systems, -inappropriately due to bad design,- there may be different
sound. I don't propose this as likely, I merely object to the
pretentious "it *can't* happen" attitude by some.