drmatt wrote:
> If only I'd been the first, or worst, I'd agree with you on that.

You're not the first, but the other point seems to be one of your
personal goals.

But really, it's a media streamer from a company that makes mice and
keyboards. It's hardly an important part of the HiFi landscape. It's
rather like finding the queen delivering your milk.

This begs the question of why do you Dr Matt bother with this place, given
your apparent disrespect for their company, and their products.

In contrast to you, I admire Logitech, and am using several of their
products as I edit this post.