arnyk wrote:
> You're not the first, but the other point seems to be one of your
> personal goals.
>
> This begs the question of why do you Dr Matt bother with this place,
> given your apparent disrespect for their company, and their products.
>
> In contrast to you, I admire Logitech, and am using several of their
> products as I edit this post.

You're not the first either, but you are very very good at it.

I love my squeezeboxes. All seven of them. It's a fantastic product that
was totally ahead of its time and totally misunderstood. But it was
never a big success, it was too expensive for most people and the rest
of the world just didn't care. Pragmatic is the word. Bravo Logitech for
picking it up but it didn't really work out.