drmatt wrote:
> Can confirm.. I stopped LMS and the SBT kept playing for a good 30
> seconds before I lost audio. No change to audio quality that I noticed
> while it drained its buffer either..

This is what I found when (in another thread) I put an OpenVPN client
onto Pcp 3.02, the gaps in packets and the "jitter" of the packet
timings was huge 10's of ms at times and the player just carried on
playing absolutely fine (its kinda what tcp/ip's for :) )

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS