pablolie wrote:
> ... Let me also state, I would so hope that, over the next years,
> someone picks up a next gen SB development... In my dreams, I envision
> an SB OLED Touch v2 that offers...
>
> - HDMI output to send liner notes to TV
> - Dual Digital and optical outputs with configurable frequency cutoffs
> - Built-in but bypassable room correction

That's a great idea Pablolie. I would also suggest the idea of LMS
supporting MULTICHANNEL to stream through that HDMI interface :-).

And make that room correction DSP powerful enough to handle the
multichannel data in 24/96!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.