mlsstl wrote:
> I've tried digital room correction and it didn't really change things
> much or really seem worth the effort. Maybe I'm like you and am fairly
> lucky to already have decent acoustics.

"Correcting" my two listening rooms is the most interesting and
meaningful thing I've recently done with my Squeezebox system.  I spent
$75 for a UMIK-1 calibrated microphone and downloaded the free REW
measurement suite.  Implemented 3-4 parametric equalizer filters in each
room using SoX and custom-convert.conf.  Whole thing took me under an
hour per room.