Hey boys and girls...

Been meaning to do this for awhile but now that software decoding and we
know better about the digital filter, I think it's time to let the world
have a listen to what MQA Decoding sounds like compared to standard
24/88 or 24/96 resampling. If you're curious about MQA (especially if
you have not listened for yourself), come check out a little blind test
I'm conducting.

Download the files, have a listen, complete my survey!

Will be interested in what you, the listener perceives...

INTERNET
BLIND TEST: MQA CORE DECODING VS. STANDARD HI-RES AUDIO
(\"HTTP://ARCHIMAGO.BLOGSPOT.CA/2017/07/INTERNET-BLIND-TEST-MQA-CORE-DECODING.HTML\")

BTW: Test will close for survey entries on September 8th, 2017.

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.