"Christoph Pleger":
> Now I found that the script was successful because the machine where I
> tested it has another Debian version installed than the other machine. I
> compared two Debian 7 nfs clients with two Debian 8 nfs clients, in Debian
> 7 file creation was successful, in Debian 8 it was not.

I guess it is related to ACL.
When CONFIG_NFS_V3_ACL is enabled, NFS client confirms whether NFS
server supports ACL or not. Your userspace NFS server doesn't seem to be
supporting ACL and it returns "Operation not supported."

As long as unfs3 doesn't support ACL, you need to disable
CONFIG_NFS_V3_ACL I am afraid.

J. R. Okajima