"Christoph Pleger":
> I am using a user-space NFS-Server, unfs3. This is because the server runs
> in a semi-virtualized machine where nfs kernel server does not work.

Then I'd ask you to try kernel-space NFS server and compare the result.
Can't you try kernel-space NFS server temporary on the localhost?
For example,
- run kernel-space NFS server on the localhost
- mkdir -p /tmp/fake/var/lib/nfs
- export /tmp/fake with rw,no_root_squash
- mount -o ro localhost:/tmp/rodir /tmp/fake
- mount -t aufs -o br:/tmp/rwdir:/tmp/rodir none /tmp/u
- cd /tmp/u/var/lib/nfs
- touch file

J. R. Okajima