while I'd very much prefer you concentrating on something more meaningful than hiding (because thanks to I do not know who we dont really delete anything), (almost all fixable) packages from a list, like fixing compilers, testing the recipes on exotic platforms and commenting on that tech upgrade which yesterday may have seemed you too far a shot but today should seem to you way more reasonable, nor I am the person who reported you nor the one who suspended your account still its clear you use a program to get your out of dates and i suppose not all maintainers like to literally chat with you through out-of-date notifs

like you send me out of date for packages about programs I am the author of minutes after I release them and I have proof at times you don't check the release is working yourself before the report
also your deletion request put a lot of stress on people
I mean, when I will have come back to a normality of sorts I will have to re-read all 2023 aur emails just to check you didn't manage to delete significant programs I use in between small libraries without a much discussion, like when you hid Banshee in general is stressing dealing with somebody who prefers to hide what (to him) it doesn't work instead of fixing it directly as a comparison, I immensely prefer having a mips gcc3 broken recipe than not having it at all, because if I don't have it I wont remember or know at all the mips compiler exists and it is broken