I apologize to everyone, and first and foremost to Arch Linux Developers and
AUR Package Maintainers, for my inappropriately judgmental language.

I wanted to but was not able to express myself impartially, diplomatically, and
with the politeness and respect that I actually do think AUR PM's deserve the
most. I was shaken— actually devastated—for being anonymously banned by an
unknown PM for an undisclosed reason, and not being aware of any
correspondingly serious violation that I might have committed to deserve this
secretly effected, unexplained insta-ban.

Previously I had become too much invested emotionally in my really
best-intentioned, if maybe many times imperfect ways of contributing to package
viability and quality on the AUR.

I am truly sorry for hurting so many valuable members of this community.

Marcell (MarsSeed)