yes.

i wanted to go for a national marketing budget, but no one in the exec had the
balls.

clubs have insufficient funds individually. only as a collector can mass
marketing be afforded

in time my view is the sport will change. electric self launchers and more
ownership will be the norm. small clubs will die. big clubs will go commercial.
it will take 15 years to migrate to a new model.