snarkiness???

its that what exposing some reality is called?

john might not be very PC and the way he expressed things could have been a
little more sensitive, but there was also a lot of reality in what he imparted.
 Looks to me like a lot of healthy discussion as one result.

I don't think he deserved such punitive and heavy handedness, and trying to gag
a marketing guy of all people has to be red rag to a bull.

Shuttering a core social media channel does not look that clever either.

surely there were other negotiable outcomes available.