>From the GFA Facebook page: "Due to complaints from a vocal few who oppose
the facts the last post had been deleted at their request. It's s sad day
when the noise of a few drown out the facts however unpalatable they maybe.
We cannot move forward until we accept where we are and recognize the need
for change in the way we see the current situation and change can only
happen with hardwork, burying our heads on the sand because we don't like
what we are hearing will achieve nothing."

Do we really need the dirty washing of one (or more?) frustrated individuals
displayed on the public shopfront window of the GFA? How is that going to
come across to (prospective) members and the general public? How
embarrassing for the organisation and insulting to the volunteers who carry
it.

This is stuff that needs to be sorted out in the board room, not in public.
Just floating ideas (in such a negative tone at that) and expecting the
membership to jump to it is a public display of bad leadership (and in my
view as good as a resignation letter). Putting meat to those ideas and
implementing change in an enthusiastic manner is what is needed instead.

Ulrich