I have used some from

https://www.minibearings.com.au/store/categories/knobs+ball+categories/

Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: Aus-soaring [mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au] On Behalf
Of Bob Ward
Sent: Sunday, 4 June 2017 7:08 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
<aus-soaring@lists.base64.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Air brake handles

Tom,

Airbrake handles are no problem, as blue bicycle grip s will do the job.
Available from any bicycle retailer.  Trim knobs? A little more difficult,
unless you can describe the shape of the original.
Typically, these control knobs have a 6 mm internal thread which is a metal
insert into the plastic grip Any handy person with access to a lathe could
produce such an insert, which would then be epoxied into a suitable knob.
such as a green plastic ball. I think that most commercial glider facilities
would have expertise to the skills require for the fabrication of a trim
knob. I hope this helps you.
What I have described applieS to a glass fibre gliderS. IF YOU NEED HANDLES
FOR OLDER STEEL TUBE FUSELAGES, THEN PLEASE GET BACK TO ME OFF LINE.

regards
Bob Ward