-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Boyd
Munro
Sent: Saturday, 22 November 2003 00:14
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] NAS

Hello Leigh,

Sadly, you are spot on.  More accurately, you would have been if you had
said "... concern from a small but noisy minority of power pilots".  Most
power pilots welcome these changes because they keep responsibility where it
belongs, in the cockpit.

Boyd Munro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIR SAFETY AUSTRALIA