Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: RE: [Aus-soaring] What do I do?

It raises some serious concerns if there are current glider pilots who are
not aware of such a fundemental rule as the 200ft vertical/horizontal
seperation. I am wondering if all clubs are covering the rules of the air
syllabus properly in their training. The seperation rule is the same for
competition pilots as for normal flying, as are all rules of the air!
John Parncutt