Alan Payne wrote:

Looking to fill small bottle Aviation oxygen in Melbourne does anyone know
where?

Alan,
I was faced with the same problem when I bought a small Aeromedix portable system because our club ships weren't fitted for oxygen. BOC and Liqidaire won't fill cylinders that aren't theirs. I came across this link - http://www.avweb.com/news/columns/182079-1.html - and now fill my bottle from my welding cylinder. As the article points out, welding oxygen has the same moisture content as medical breathing oxygen and comes out of the same tank. Any ice formation is probably coming from unpurged air in the transfilling line. I've had no problems but have yet to try it over 15000 ft.
Cheers
Graeme