How many people have experienced negative-g sensitivity (as an instructor
teaching someone, as a trainee or as a solo pilot)?

Were there any warning signs?
What was your experience?

Yes, I am aware of the monograph "Sub Gravity Sensations and Gliding Accidents"
by Derek Piggott.

I recently taught a pupil who demonstrated negative g sensitivity during
stalling (first one in 11 years of instructing!) The student handled gentle
stalls appropriately. There was no problem when I demonstrated a nose high
stall, but it all went awry (very quickly) when the pupil tried recovery from a
nose high stall. No-one was hurt! Aircraft OK! no underwear was soiled!

The warning signs were quite subtle, but in hindsight present.

Off list replies preferred please.