Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Re: DI

Patching wrote:
Yeah and Hornet ailerons can be installed upside down on the wrong wings as well. Its hard to do but not impossible. Not with quite the same consequences but still serious. Crossed Blanik rudder cables can also put some excitement into peoples lives too.
Be vigilant out there.
Patch

I think you mean NOT crossed Blanik rudder cables, Ian ?
John G.