  From: Stueh Stueh
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 1:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Global warming

  Just going back to the incandescent versus "CFL" here... - Am I wrong here,
or did nobody mention the word
  "Lux" in that whole thread? Can anyone tell me the relationship between CFL
and Incandescent light bulbs versus watts equals Lux?

  In other words, for power input, how much light power (Lux) do you actually
get? I also noticed a colour difference... Ironic for a colour blind lad :)

  Ying tong!