I agree that due to loggers providing more evidence, there is an opportunity to perhaps learn more and the ATSB should be informed of this.

Was the spin in outlanding caused by leaving it too late to pick a paddock, or by poor selection realised late and another paddock picked in a hurry ? Was it flying over ountry and only just making it to the other side ? Did the pilot have someone jibbering at them on the radio ? Did they attempt a proper circuit ? Did they attempt a circuit when there was no prospect of completing one ? The list is endless.

However a logger won't tell you much about the above or the pilot's intentions.