The Australian Nationals Rules do not differentiate.

There is a three-level penalty which is the same as that which operates
at World Comps:  first offence, outlanding at the point of the offence;
second offence, zero for the day; third offence, disqualification.
Naturally, an outlanding before the start makes the first offence the
same as the second :)

I do not know why Joeyglide would be runto  any other rule.   They
should be running on current Nationals rules - and until I had spoken to
the CD, I would not assume otherwise, regardless of what may be posted
in this forum.

Tim