-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alan Wilson
Sent: Friday, 21 December 2007 5:11 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] JoeyGlide airspace

Just a reminder  to remember that one of the reasons for airspace
penetration is not knowing the reference point for the airspace.  Many use a
reference point out of ERSA [NAVAID, or ARP] several km from the radar
reference point.

Oh and of course radii are generally in Nautical Miles, and most glider
pilots are in KM.

So garbage in and garbage out may cost you many points.

Even though you are probably in a corner of airspace that no one else can
aerodynamically get to, it is still agin the letter of legislation.

Gliding was meant to be easy, then they invented GPS>

SMFSLT

Alan Wilson