Mike Borgelt wrote:

People like Jenny and Robert Hart and others who "don't have problem with all this" will never be able to understand or fix the problem.
Good grief, Mike

If you think that I "don't have a problem" with the way the GFA is run, then you have truly been reading what I have written (for quite some years) with a closed mind.

You tell me who is more likely to actually change the GFA - someone who sits outside and endlessly criticises whilst doing absolutely nothing towards creating change (but never-the-less lives off the GFA membership) or someone who, despite their misgivings, gets involved and actually spends their time and energy on trying to achieve change?

Your statement has truly disappointed me. I had thought considerably better of you than this.

--
Robert Hart                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533                           http://www.hart.wattle.id.au