Mike,

CASA have no current or future envisaged capability to issue a "Glider Pilot
Licence" that should be enough of a hint!!!!

I really cant talk about the details as i may be put in "Gaol" although the
holiday would be nice i dont think my rectum would cope.

I actually try hard not to read too many posts as i usually have detailed work
do, apologies if i have missed a "gem" that you have posted over the past
decade. I must have been day dreaming for that moment in time.

While you are online can you tell me how the hell to get the B500 to actually
talk to a computer? your website tells me there is a problem thats being fixed
with the comm program? Our Duo has 2 units and one is working great, the other
is not so great..

Any chance you will produce a software package that operates from a PDA one day
like Cambridge have?

By the way i do not work for the CASA anymore, so bring on the bagging.

Cheers

Mark