Dear mr laley

please try to get at least my name right and read posts in correct order. I've
written nothing of the kind you say I have.

Rolf

R Beutler wrote;

"I do know that we have an organisation where you can get yourself elected if
others agree with you  perhaps that is the real issue here"?

Stop it please Rolf I am dying of laughter here,  I am afraid that if you have
radical ides for change you can forget it  you can't get elected to the board
without being part of the groupthink mentality that has a gerrymander on the
current undemocratic system by which the board is chosen.