….and, after all that work, the Dynamic fall apart and crash landed.

Peter

  _____

From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of tom claffey
Sent: Saturday, 2 October 2010 8:41 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Towplanes

Or try a 172 with 200-210hp engine conversion.
More expensive but 4 seats for utility as private transport.Or simply a 182 or
Citabria/Scout.
In Szeged we had Dynamic ultralights as well - seemed OK.
The Question I asked "why" a motorglider was not really answered, if it MUST be
a motorglider then OK, but there are lots of better tug options.
Tom