Basically agree with Stuart but suggestion would be

1  The 3 day membership be reintroduced BUT be for under 25 years old (we
record their day of birth) and be $10 (why should AAFC only get
a concessional rate from GFA and not Scouts or other young people)
2  The present 9day and one month GFA be joined together and restrictions on
flights/solo be removed - not certain on fee but $30 to $35
3  The present 3 month continue as is.BUT include one off posting of say 1
or 2 old Magazines and with brief letter or email invite them to rejoin GFA
for the full 12 months or better still UPGRADE your present 3mths to
12months for just $160 say - one off special deal and people like a good
deal.  The 3 month fee could be $5 more for postage of magazine.

Just a thought  Does anybody know what special rate AAFC get from GFA for
AEFs - I have asked the office but just get told they have a special
deal!!!!

Ian McPhee
0428847642