Yeah I was kinda thinking no so much profit,more of a user pays type of
scheme,where those that bend them pay the huge premiums, and those that dont,
can still afford coverage, I read somewhere a transcript of a speech Mr.
Iggulden made at Lake Keepit, a lot of years ago, and that was some very
powerful stuff, it was all about where we came from, ( in the GFA sense), and
where we were going,I think that we have strayed a little from that path, I'm
sure there are signs directing us back, we just need to see them.
( another wet cold windy day in paradise)
cheers
JR