From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Peter
Stephenson
Sent: Friday, 9 September 2011 1:15 PM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Bundaberg Airshow Re: AEF fee

I went to the Bundaberg Airshow show (which was excellent) and was
disappointed not to see the glider display as advertised.
Do you have a Wilga tow plane?
PeterS

On 8/09/2011 11:24 AM, Grant Davies wrote:

Just for some added information from the coalface.

We held a stall at the Bundaberg Air Show recently and so far have had a
member want to join for three months to try it out.

We do get a few of these and some continue on to full 12 month membership.

Kindest Regards

Grant Davies

Fr