From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of Peter
Champness
Sent: Saturday, 16 March 2013 8:59 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Intermediate/short term goals

It might depend a bit on the performance of your glider.  I fly a Foka 5
 I have been very impressed, in a negative way, by the amount of height lost
in a large area of sink.  Enough to see you on the ground.  My very recent
endevours have been to find ways to avoid or get out of sink.

Has anyone else tried that?

Peter Champness

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Adam Woolley <go_soar...@hotmail.com>