On Aug 25, 2014, at 9:13 AM, Christopher Thorpe <ctho...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> 1/.
> You ask that I "...provide evidence as due diligence in your position would
> require".
>
> The evidence is based in the fact that a CASA Licence is an ICAO recognised
> licence, and that the requirements for grant of CASA's (ICAO) Glider Pilot
> Licence is written into Legislation.

For the sake of clearing confusion and hopefully fending off a pointless
centithread:

I think the confusion here stems from the fact that you said, "The GFA GPC is
compliant in that it meets the standards specified in Annex 1 to the Convention
on International Civil Aviation.”

It isn’t and it doesn’t.  The document you meant to reference (and mentioned in
your response above) is the CASA GPL, which is ICAO compliant, and not the GFA
GPC.

  - mark