Just for a change of subject, for several years now I have distributed the German "Segelflug Bildkalender" calendars, and am doing the same again this year (for 2015 calendars).

I now have the calendars in stock and can post to purchasers to arrive VERY early in the new year, given Australia Post's holiday schedule. The cost is $55 each, plus postage from me to your location. Alternatively, I can take orders for personal delivery in either Canberra or Temora, (or even Horsham for people who can wait until February - there are many gliding clubs with pictures from past years adorning their walls and the pictures are pretty timeless, with a narrow tear-off strip with the dates along the bottom of each.

To combine a few recent topics, there are photos in the 2015 calendar of some of the newer two-seat superships, along with some delightful shots of vintage gliders, which tend to be painted in pretty colours!

Please contact me off forum for more information and to arrange your calendar, either at wom...@netspeed.com.au or by phone to 0403 84 0607. (Postage for a single calendar varies from $10.75 in NSW to $17.30 for WA, but combining orders so two calendars are delivered together can almost halve the postage per calendar.)

Stocks are limited (I have about a dozen looking for a wall to hang on) so even if you think you will see me early in 2015 please contact me to reserve one - or two!

Merry Christmas, and y'all have a safe and rewarding soaring season.

Mike Cleaver