XCSkies seems to be broken too, as well as just about everything that uses
GFS. Kind of tragic given this change has been in the works for years! Of
course RASP is all volunteers, but the paid services could have handled it
better...
I understand part of the upgrades was increasing the resolution of the seed
data from 36km grids to 13km grids so we might see more accurate forecasts
once they're fixed?