From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of DMcD
Sent: Monday, 19 January 2015 4:54 PM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] RASP issues

>>We did the unthinkable by using the latest beta version of window.com and
>>whatever was left of BOM and NAIPS and we managed to fly this weekend - even
>>without computerised soaring weather predictions.

Lucky buggers.

Many of our tech savvy club members went to the well known siteā€¦

http://www.lookoutthewindow.com

which shows alpine conditions and snow prevailingā€¦ and they stayed home in
droves.

Perhaps the .au version should be started to give locals a chance at flying
when all their other senses have decayed through lack of use.

-----
No virus found in this message.