>>We did the unthinkable by using the latest beta version of window.com and
>>whatever was left of BOM and NAIPS and we managed to fly this weekend - even
>>without computerised soaring weather predictions.

Lucky buggers.

Many of our tech savvy club members went to the well known siteā€¦

http://www.lookoutthewindow.com

which shows alpine conditions and snow prevailingā€¦ and they stayed
home in droves.

Perhaps the .au version should be started to give locals a chance at
flying when all their other senses have decayed through lack of use.